Requirements for legal person for carrying out special conditions for water sampling and testing activities except for drinking water
- the legal person has a head office in the Republic of Croatia
- the legal person is registered for conducting sampling and water testing activities
- the legal person is established indefinitely
- the legal person is not in the process of bankruptcy, unless there is a valid decision on the confirmation of the bankruptcy plan or liquidation
- the legal person, at the time of submitting an application for issuance of a decision on the fulfilment of special conditions, has fulfilled the obligation to pay all the due tax liabilities and obligations for pension and health insurance and other public benefits or has concluded a settlement on the settlement of these obligations
- the legal person is solvent at the time of submitting an application for a decision on the fulfillment of special conditions
- the legal person was previously accredited by the Croatian Accreditation Agency in accordance with the HRN EN ISO / IEC 17025 standard General requirements for the qualification of test and calibration laboratories for at least one method for one indicator or set of indicators
- If the legal person applies other methods other than those accredited, they must be documented and validated in accordance with HRN EN ISO / IEC 17025 or other equivalent internationally recognized standards
- the legal person fulfills the conditions of technical equipment and working space
- the legal person meets the technical equipment requirements for the equipment accessories
- the legal person fulfills the conditions of competence and the number of employees.
Attachments with a request for issuing a decision on the fulfilment of special conditions for the authorization of a laboratory if the laboratory applies only accredited methods:
- excerpt from court register not older than 30 days
- statement that a bankruptcy or liquidation procedure is not open to a legal person or that an open bankruptcy procedure is open, but there is a valid decision on the confirmation of the bankruptcy plan
- certificate on the status of debt not older than 30 days from the date of filing a request for issuance of a decision on the fulfilment of special conditions or text of settlement on settlement of due tax liabilities and obligations for pension and health insurance and other state grants
- proof of solvency issued by a bank or other financial institution not older than 30 days from the date of filing of the request for issuance of a decision on the fulfilment of special conditions
- accreditation certificate by the Croatian Accreditation Agency in accordance with the HRN EN ISO / IEC 17025 standard General requirements for the qualification of test and calibration laboratories for at least one method for one indicator or set of indicators (accreditation certificate)
- documentation on validated method validation and evidence of participation in test programs for the ability to analyze relevant physico-chemical and chemical indicators organized by accredited organizations or international or nationally recognized organizations meeting the requirements of the HRN EN ISO / IEC 17043 or other equivalent internationally recognized norm.
Additional attachments with a request for issuing a decision on the fulfilment of special conditions for the authorization of a laboratory if the laboratory also applies other methods other than those accredited:
- excerpt from the land registry or lease contract for the work premises
- list of equipment and accessories owned or leased
- list of minimum number of employees with the following information: name, surname, date and place of birth, residence, vocational qualification, vocational qualification, work experience in jobs corresponding to vocational qualifications
- certificate of data recorded in the register of the Croatian Institute for Pension Insurance for Employees
- proof of conformity of equipment and accessories with the requirements of metrology regulations.
HRK 35 (for the application), Account IBAN HR1210010051863000160,
MODEL HR64, reference number: 5002-47053-OIB (personal identification number of the legal person)
e-ACCESS to the activity service
- e-SERVICE single location for submitting your application and documentation for obtaining approval.
Information: You will receive a confirmation email of receipt of your request and a confirmation of the approval through email..
- Without the need to apply in person (saving at least half the time).
- No obligation for stamping (no longer a requirement for accessing the service market).
- No obligation for revenue markers (confirmation of online payment of a fee is accepted)
- The competent authority is obliged to issue an approval within 30 days (from date of duly submitted documentation, after the deadline for administration reply has expired).
- Once the approval is obtained, performance of this service activity can begin.
Let us know how long it took. Suggest any improvement to us. Do you need any support?
Contact us in one place.
Competent authority and regulations:
Ministry of Environment and Energy
Ulica grada Vukovara 220, 10000 Zagreb
Water Act (OG 66/19)
Ordinance on special conditions for sampling and water testing activities (OG 74/13 i 140/15)
Authorisation for performance of activities:
The decision whereby a wastewater treatment facilities waterproof control certificate is issued
An appeal may not be lodged against the decision; however, an administrative dispute may be instituted within 30 days. The legal remedy is an integral part of every decision.
General Administrative Procedure Act (OG 47/09)
Act on Administrative Disputes (OG 20/10, 143/12 i 152/14)
All information comes from the regulations within the scope of the competent authority.