Requirements for carrying out activities:
A legal or natural person – craftsman – carrying out import and/or export of waste not subject to the procedure of prior written notification pursuant to Article 3 of the Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 shall be entered into the:
- Register of importers of wastes not subject to the procedure of prior written notification, and/or
- Register of exporters not subject to the procedure of prior written notification.
A person shall be entered by the Ministry into one of the above mentioned Registers if it submits a request accompanied by the following:
- a documentary evidence that it is registered for the appropriate trade activity;
- a list of wastes for which the entry into the Register is applied for according to waste codes in accordance with the European Waste Catalogue and the waste identifications in accordance with Annexes III, IIIA and IIIB to the Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006;
- if such person is a waste importer, a documentary evidence that it holds a permit for the recovery of waste which it wishes to import if it deals with waste recovery, or an evidence of the status of a waste dealer or broker,
- if such person is a waste exporter, a documentary evidence that it holds a permit for the collection of waste which it wishes to export, or an evidence that such person is a waste producer, dealer or broker.
35 HRK (for the application) + HRK 35 (for rejection of the application)
Account: IBAN HR1210010051863000160,
Reference number: 5002-47053-OIB (personal identification number of the legal person)
e-ACCESS to the activity service
- e-SERVICE single location for submitting your application and documentation for obtaining approval.
Information: You will receive a confirmation email of receipt of your request and a confirmation of the approval through email..
- Without the need to apply in person (saving at least half the time).
- No obligation for stamping (no longer a requirement for accessing the service market).
- No obligation for revenue markers (confirmation of online payment of a fee is accepted)
- The competent authority is obliged to issue an approval within 30 days (from date of duly submitted documentation, after the deadline for administration reply has expired).
- Once the approval is obtained, performance of this service activity can begin.
Let us know how long it took. Suggest any improvement to us. Do you need any support?
Contact us in one place.
Competent authority and regulations:
Ministry of Environment and Energy
Radnička cesta 80, 10000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 (0) 1 3717-111
Act on Sustainable Waste Management (OG 94/13, 73/17, 14/19)
Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on shipments of waste (OJ L 190, 12.7.2006)
Authorization for performance of activities:
The decision of entry into the specific Register
The decision on rejecting the application for entry into the Register
An appeal may not be lodged against the decision, however an administrative dispute may be instituted. The legal remedy is an integral part of every decision.
All information comes from the regulations within the scope of the competent authority.