Other information

Building e-permits have been introduced and it significantly accelerates and facilitates the building permit issuing procedure, as well as conditions for doing business in Croatia.


You need to submit annual financial reports to the office of the Financial Agency.


You may request business solvency information i.e. BON 1 and BON 2 from the Financial Agency.


If you are requested for the certificate of no criminal record, you need to collect it at the local court.

Did you find this page helpful? Give us your feedback.