The Point of Single Contact provides information on starting a business in Croatia – all in one place. Moreover, the PSC provides information on doing business in the EU, since the Single Market opens up many business opportunities.
You might have many questions such as:
- How to start up an entrepreneurial initiative? Use more than 200 concrete information sets.
- How to establish a business in Croatia? Register business with our information support.
- Which sectoral requirements must be fulfilled for specific service activities?
- How to send documents by e-mail, pay fees via internet banking and get approvals? Save at least 60% of your time, instead of searching among different institutions.
- How to benefit from freedom to provide cross-border services on the EU internal market? Go to EUGO network.
- Interested in doing business in particular EU Member States? Get instant access to their points of single contact.
- What do you get through changes of services market regulations? Which updates and fitness releases do you get due to services market liberalisation? Tell us your market access barriers.
The Point of Single Contact has the following goals:
- Increase the total number of bilingual information for entrepreneurs.
- Increase the total number of procedures which enable sending documents by e-mail, in order to get approval to access many service activities, and e-services soon.
- Start informing entrepreneurs on potential EU internal market barriers which hamper freedom to provide services. Since the services market liberalisation is under way in Croatia, be informed which barriers have been removed and what is the plan for new measures.
BRIEF INFO: During 2019 starting business in Croatia will be possible via one-stop-shop system, consisting of 1 online procedure, within maximum of 3 days, and without the need for physical presence at the notary.
If you need additional information, use the contact form. You will get answers within 5 working days. You can also try our user guide.
We can always be better. Propose to us how to improve our portal and how the entrepreneurs can get additional useful information.
The Point of Single Contact has been established through the framework for free market in services based on the EU Services Directive. The PSC is also one of EU tools accessible via Croatian Internal Market Centre. The PSC is a part the EU Single Market Strategy and preparations for developing the Single Digital Gateway.