- nationality of Member States of the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation who acquired their professional qualifications in a Member State of the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, nationality of Member States of the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation who acquired their professional qualifications outside the territory of the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation.
- apply by submitting the form
The application should:
- a) be submitted prior to the first provision of services in the Republic of Croatia;
- b) include personal data;
- c) be submitted for each year in which the candidate intends to provide services on a temporary and occasional basis in the Republic of Croatia;
- d) be submitted to the Unique Contact Point (Point of Single Contact) or the Ministry of Tourism
Prior to the first provision of services, the candidate shall append the following documents to the application:
- EU certificate, i.e. certificate testifying that the candidate is being established in the member state of his establishment, for the purpose of pursuing the profession for which he is applying, and that at the moment of applying he is not prohibited from practising, even temporarily, the profession for which he has applied;
- proof of nationality;
- evidence of professional qualifications;
- proof that he has pursued the profession for which he is applying for at least one year during the previous ten years, when the profession concerned, education or professional training is not regulated in the member state of establishment.
Note: This documents shall be submitted in original or certified copy accompanied by a certified Croatian translation made by a certified standing court interpreter, with the exception of proof of nationality which shall be submitted in ordinary copy and accompanied by an uncertified translation.
For the purpose of keeping records, candidates should specify the exact date(s) when the service(s) will be provided.
AN ANNUAL RENEWAL OF THE DECLARATION
In the case of any subsequent submission of application for the provision of services on a temporary or occasional basis in the Republic of Croatia, the candidate shall supplement the application with a statement on the frequency and the number of days he provided services in the Republic of Croatia in the previous year according to application form.
E-PROCEDURE – Provision of services of an office manager on a temporary or occasional basis
- Application form (request) must be fulfilled and signed by candidate
- Application form must be sent to the e-mail address of the competent authority, with all necessary documents –all scanned in pdf
- If the documents are sent via e-mail, there is no obligation of mailing via post or bringing the documents physically
- The candidate can start with performing services on a temporary and occasional basis after sending valid application to the Ministry of Tourism or Single Contact Point
Application pursuant to provision of services on a temporary and occasional basis performing a regulated profession of an office manager – Obrazac (Form)
e-mail for sending complete documentation: Ministry of Tourism,Point of Single Contact
subject: e-request – office manager – temporary and occasional
Competent authority and regulations
Ministry of Tourism, Point of Single Contact
Authorisation for provision of the services
Services may be provided by persons who are registered on the List of people who occasionally and temporarily provide services in Croatia