Requirements for carrying out activities of recovering, recycling and reclaiming controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases:
- a legal person is registered for performing activities of recovery, recycling, reclamation and placing on the market of reclaimed controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases
- a legal person has at its disposal a space for setting up equipment for recycling and reclaiming of these substances
- a legal person possesses equipment for recovery, recycling, reclamation as well as physical and chemical analysis of used controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases
- a legal person has at its disposal a space for temporary storage of recovered, recycled and reclaimed controlled substances and/or fluorinated greenhouse gases as well as for temporary storage of such waste substances the physical and chemical properties of which do not correspond to the quality of a new substance
- holds a permit for performing activities of recovery, checking for leakage, installation and servicing of units and equipment that contain controlled substances or fluorinated greenhouse gases
- holds a permit for waste storage in line with a special regulation
- employs a person with a university degree in the technical field
- has appointed a person in charge of supervising the performance of activities of recovery, recycling and reclamation, who possesses the required professional training
- evidence that they are registered for performing the activities
- evidence of having space at its disposal
- evidence of possessing equipment and having at its disposal space for temporary storage
- evidence of possessing a permit for performing activities of recovery, checking for leakage, installation and servicing of units and equipment that contain controlled substances or fluorinated greenhouse gases or rely on them
- evidence of possessing a permit for waste storage in line with a special regulation
- a list of employees with proof of their technical expertise – electronic employment record or certificate of work experience
- appointment of a person in charge
HRK 35 (for the application), Account IBAN HR1210010051863000160,
MODEL HR64, reference number: 5002-47053-OIB (personal identification number of the legal person)
e-ACCESS to the activity service
- e-SERVICE single location for submitting your application and documentation for obtaining approval.
Information: You will receive a confirmation email of receipt of your request and a confirmation of the approval through email..
- Without the need to apply in person (saving at least half the time).
- No obligation for stamping (no longer a requirement for accessing the service market).
- No obligation for revenue markers (confirmation of online payment of a fee is accepted)
- The competent authority is obliged to issue an approval within 30 days (from date of duly submitted documentation, after the deadline for administration reply has expired).
- Once the approval is obtained, performance of this service activity can begin.
Let us know how long it took. Suggest any improvement to us. Do you need any support?
Contact us in one place.
Competent authority and regulations:
Ministry of Environment and Energy
Radnička cesta 80, 10000 Zagreb
+385 (0) 1 3717-111
Air Protection Act (OG 130/11, 47/14, 61/17 and 118/18)
Authorisation for performance of activities:
The decision whereby a permit for performing activities of recovering, recycling and reclaiming of controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases is issued.
The permit is issued for a period of five years.
An appeal may not be lodged against the decision however an administrative dispute may be instituted. The legal remedy is an integral part of every decision.
All information comes from the regulations within the scope of the competent authority.