Person authorised for carrying out loud shooting activities

First option – Cross-border freedom to provide services

If you have already registered an establishment in another EU/EEA country, you have the freedom to provide services on a temporary and occasional basis, without an obligation to register an establishment in Croatia.

In that case, you need to send an e-statement with a photograph or a scan of the following data or documents (signed but not stamped):

  • proof of registration of an establishment in another EU/EEA country and proof that there is no prohibition of professional activity at the time the certificate is issued
  • proof of completed training for handling explosive substance s during loud shooting activities

Second option – Freedom of establishment

In case you have a registered establishment in another EU/EEA country, you are allowed to provide services as a natural person on a permanent basis if you register the establishment and submit the following documents:

  • proof of completed training for handling explosive substances during loud shooting activities
  • medical certificate
  • proof of knowledge of the Croatian language

Recognition of qualification

Application for the recognition of qualification is submitted to with the edition of sending documentation as with the registration of establishment, and:

  • proof of acquiring conditions for the recognition of foreign professional qualifications (proof of competence, proof of education/professional qualification)



Application (for sending photographed or scanned documentation; signed but not stamped) 

Competent authority and regulations

Ministry of Interior affairs

Ulica Grada Vukovara 33, 10 000 Zagreb

+385 1 6122 111

Act on explosive substances and the production of and trade in weapons (OG 70/17, 141/20)

Ordinance on the training of persons for handling explosive substances (OG 134/08, 97/10)


Decision on the authorisation to perform loud shooting – is issued to legal persons, sole trades or associations

Deadline: 30 days

Legal remedies

Possibility of initiating an administrative dispute before the administrative court within 30 days from the day of the delivery of the decision

Last updated on 8 December 2022

Did you find this page helpful? Give us your feedback.